Welcome! All the content on my old blog is still over there. To visit, click here...

Monday, August 26, 2013

Knit Along With Me, Fall Is About To Be...

I've just returned from a week long visit to San Francisco. Sigh. I love everything about that town. Just about every trip for me means the start of a new knitting project. This time, a simple cap, because I'm getting antsy for fall's arrival. Want to join me?

Here's the Hurricane hat. I love the swirl.
Photo credit: lovehestia.wordpress.com

Click here for pattern

My yarn:
Malabrigo Worsted #247 "Whales Road"

Links to YouTube Tutorials I found helpful:


 
And, as always, I'll have this guy to keep me company (and make me jump every time he barks at randomness). 

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!